Friday 10 January 2014

The difficult 2nd blog!

Hey guys!
                   So after some feedback I am feeling pretty good! (Thanks to my Sister from another mother and Mustard 😊)

I got to thinking about how often I should update the blog, daily may be a bit too much, if you wanna be that bored on a daily basis then my twitter is @John7Kennedy (expect plenty of hockey tweetage)
So anyway, I decided I would have a weekly update every Monday with sporadic posts of random randomness! I feel that way I can express myself as and when whilst a weekly post will encourage me to stick to a deadline

If you do read and have anything to add/ask/criticise then feel free to comment or tweet me I would love to hear from you!

Till next time
                         Crespo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment